Monday, November 11, 2013

Update

As a student in high school, with a job, and trying to make time to spend with my friends and church family...it can get extremely hectic. So, over the past weeks, since my last post, I have been super busy with school, writing papers, doing projects, going to teen events, and so much more. 
School: Going as well as can be expected. I tend to stay very busy ALL the TIME! It is annoying and I have come to find out that I do not enjoy Geometry. It is one subject that I strongly dislike. Besides that, it is going as well as can be expected. Well, here are some picture that show what we have been doing for the past couple of weeks:
This is a picture of the second football game that I have attended. It was a UVA home game and they lost, but it was fun going with my dad, siblings, and a friend. 
            A photo of us on the way back from the movies. We went to see Ender's Game. I would not recommend it to anyone. Not that it is a bad movie, it is just very boring and would have rather waited to go and see a different movie. But it was fun going out with the family.
 The movie theater!
 Just a picture of a beautiful day outside!
We went with some friends from church to a concert at Liberty. It is a band called Passion. It was super fun and I recommend anyone to go and see them, if they are ever in your area. 
 Family outing. Went out to eat, went shopping, me and my sister got our hair cut (for the first time since about 3 months ago), and we went to the movies. All in all, it was a pretty great day!:) 
 At the UVA game!
Well, these are photos from the past couples weeks. It has been busy, fun, and tiring with school. I hope that you are all doing well, and  hope that you are enjoying this fall weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...