Monday, December 3, 2012

Snippets from the iPod

I know that I have already posted pictures of us decorating the tree, but I also have an iPod and like to take pictures on that. So, here are some more pictures!
I can't believe how fast December is flying by! It feels like just yesterday I was on my summer break from school. So, I hope that you cherish this Christmas season, of 2012!:)
Me and my older sister Harleigh! The glasses that I am wearing are my moms! (very old) I wore them like that whole night!
Me and Dad! This is when we were decorating the tree!

The tree Half way done~
Katie!:)
Me and Katie!
My favorite Christmas ornament!!!


The angle. This is Katie's Angle that she made when she was in Kindergarten! We said that we were going to put this ornament in the back of the tree!:)
Hope that you are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...