Saturday, January 26, 2013

Snippets and Snow

As you may know I have been extremely busy with school, church, and planning my birthday. 
So, we have been busy with school. As the second quarter came to an end, I had to finish papers, take test, and do exams. So, busy-busy-busy.
Birthday planning and Snow. So, we had our first real and heavy snow. It was beautiful, and fun to go outside and take some pictures. We have also been busy with planning my 16th birthday party which is the 27th of this month.  I cant believe how time flies by so fast. It feels like just yesterday I was seven, and playing outside with my baby doll. I still cant believe I was outside, play dolls. Good memories but very embarrassing. So, my sister Julia is back from Taipei, Taiwan, and is planning my party... from the decorations to the cake (everything). Which means, I don't have to do a thing. :) But here are some recent pictures of what we have been up to! (p.s. my mom's birthday was this week to) :)









 I hope that you are having a great Saturday! And enjoyed the Snow~

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...