Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Photo's

We finally did our year in Christmas Photo's and they turned out great. We all loved them and can't wait to send them out to everyone.
So, it has been forever since I posted an update on the family so here it is~ Christmas season is the busiest season for our family. We stay busy by having Christmas Party's, doing family activities, baking, school, and visiting family. We have yet to still do all of these things! Well, here are the photo's of our year in photo's!
 Harleigh!
 Katie (bug)!
 Jon!
 
 Me!
 This is the photo that is on the Christmas card!!!

5 comments:

  1. Awwwww. Yall are so beautiful. Of course I had to show off my fave "siblings" to my friends who also agree yall are super adorable... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, you all are growing up to be beautiful young ladies & gentleman♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!:) Please tell Lucas I said hi and that all of his brother and sister's love him! And Nick!:)

      Delete
  3. Thanks Guys! Glad that you like them! And please tell Lucas I said Hi!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...