Thursday, November 21, 2013

fall, traditions, & thankful



Well, here lately, I have been going outside and trying to do some walking. It kinda helps me to unwind after a long day of school, and I can truly say that every time I go outside it seems to be getting colder and colder. So, fall is definitely here. I also can't believe that November is almost over, Thanksgiving is a week away, and I also can't believe how fast Christmas is approaching! I am very excited about Thanksgiving for three reasons. First, we don't have any school! whoop whoop! :) Second, the FOOD! In our house, we don't eat breakfast or lunch, and eat the Thanksgiving meal around 1 or 2. And then we play games outside and eat throughout the rest of the day! The last thing, is that it makes me look back, think, and realize all the things that I am thankful for and for all the traditions that we have.  It is also a tradition of ours to go to the movies the very next day. If we do end up going, we will probably end up seeing Thor! Which I hear is awesome and worth going to see. Within the next week we normally go and get a Christmas tree. :) Which I am super excited about! 
This year for Thanksgiving we are having my sister and her husband, along with some friends over for Thanksgiving. It is a semi-small gathering, but it is still going to be super fun. What's your Thanksgiving tradition? I would love to hear in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...